Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) Question 1 Ai) Background of company PETRONAS, short for Petroliam Nasional Berhad (National Petroleum, Limited), is a Malaysian oil and gas company. It was established on 17 August 1974 and wholly owned by the Government of Malaysia, the company is vested with the entire oil and gas resources in Malaysia and is responsible in developing and adding value to these resources.
Petronas has ranked among Fortune Global 500’s largest corporations in the world. Petronas is ranked as the 75th largest company in the world in 2013 and 12th most profitable company by Fortune. Since its integration, Petronas has grown-up to be an combined world-wide oil and gas company with business interests in 35 countries. As of the end of March 2005, the Petronas Group included 103 wholly owned subsidiaries, 19 partly owned outfits and 57 associated companies. Together, these companies make the Petronas Group, which is involved in various oil and gas based activities. The Financial Times has recognized PETRONAS as one of the “new seven sisters”: the most effective and mainly state-owned national oil and gas companies from countries outside the OECD.
The group is involved in a wide spectrum of petroleum activities, including upstream exploration and production of oil and gas to downstream oil refining; marketing and distribution of petroleum products; trading; gas processing and liquefaction; gas transmission pipeline network operations; marketing of liquefied natural gas; petrochemical manufacturing and marketing; shipping; automotive engineering; and property investment. An extensive source of income is provided by Petronas to the Malaysian government, with half of the government’s budget dependent on PETRONAS’ dividend, moreover in 2011 government actual balance has 5 percent deficit of Gross Domestic Product. The company is headquartered at the Petronas Towers which was officially opened on Malaysia’s 42nd National Day, 31 August 1999 – in the corporation’s 24th Anniversary year. ii) Logo of the company Petronas Logo 2013 – current Petronas Logo 1990–2013 Petronas Logo 1974 – 1990 Petronas’ logo was created in 1974 by Dato Johan Ariff of Johan Design Associates. He is also created the Logo of many Petronas subsidiaries, JVs, link-companies and properties, including Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC), MISC, MMHE, Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS (UTP), Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Putrajaya Holdings, Prince Court Medical Centre (PCMC), PETLIN, Malaysian Petroleum Club and Mesra Mall, to name a few.
Logo concept The basic structure is geometric, expressing metaphoric and alpha glyphic nuances of an oil drop and a typography ‘P’, the latter being evident in the triangle allocated at the top right corner. The triangle is also an essential element to define directional movement and dynamic. The placement of a solid circle in the Logo is interpretive if the wheel of the oil and gas industry while outline of the drop simulates a driving system, the energy which to be derived from oil. The corporate colour chosen for the logo is emerald green, an obvious reference to the sea from where oil and gas are drilled. The corporate logotype, named “Alpha PETRONAS”, is designed in uppercase exclusively for Petronas and its subsidiaries. Each alphabet is rendered with a rounded profile to assume fluidity and viscosity, while emphasising the oil based operation.? Refreshed logo In 2013, Petronas introduced a refreshed version of its corporate logo at the 2013 Asia Oil and Gas Conference (AOGC 2013).
A renewed “look and feel” has been incorporated to the original Petronas’ oil drop logo to reflect the visual expression of Petronas’ Group Positioning, reimagining energy™. The refreshed logo was part of a group-wide exercise to further strengthen the visual potential of Petronas’ corporate icon by making it more contemporary while building on the existing equity and legacy of the Petronas brand. In essence, the refreshed logo symbolises the growth and progression of the Petronas brand. Petronas was established during the oil and gas crisis in the early 1970s. Over the years it has focused on building its business and operational capabilities and continues to seek more efficient and better methods of managing and adding value to Malaysia’s oil and gas resources and meet increasing energy demands.
This challenging spirit has propelled Petronas from being a manager of Malaysia’s hydrocarbon resources to become a fully integrated oil and gas multinational. The organisation was among the earliest national oil companies (NOC) to venture globally which has inspired many other NOCs to join the global oil and gas arena, changing the dynamics of today’s oil and gas industry. PETRONAS will continue to play an active role in oil and gas by focusing on collective efforts to do things differently by challenging industry norms to achieve real sustainable long-term growth. Throughout its journey, Petronas has ensured that people benefit from its activities through business and employment opportunities, education sponsorship and quality products and services. The refreshed version is Petronas’ third generation logo. The original Petronas logo was developed in 1974 when Petronas was first incorporated.
The basic structure comprises an oil drop feature and symbol “P” that conveys its core business in oil and gas, and dynamism of the company. At the centre of the oil drop is a solid circle that symbolises the complete cycle or value chain of the oil and gas industry. Meanwhile, the familiar Petronas emerald green represents the seas and land where oil and gas originates. The refreshed logo’s softer curves have been added to the oil drop which depicts a continuous flow that symbolises Petronas’ drive for progress and challenging spirit in meeting the energy demands and expectations of its stakeholders.
The Petronas name has been repositioned below the oil drop and the font has been sharpened to enhance visibility and give prominence to the oil drop in the logo. iii) Vision of company To be a Leading Oil and Gas Multinational of choice iv) Mission of company – We are a business entity – Gas infrastructure and utilities is our core business – Our primary responsibility is develop and add values to petroleum resources – Our objective is to contribute to the well-being of the people and the nation v) Value of the company Our values are embedded in our culture as the backbone of our business conduct, reflecting our sense of duty and responsibility in upholding our commitment towards contributing to the well-being of peoples and nations wherever we operate. Loyalty Loyal to corporation Integrity Honest and upright Professionalism Strive for excellence Cohesiveness United, trust and respect for each other vi) Organizational charts of the company Board of Directors • Tan Sri Mohd Sidek Hassan • Tan Sri Wan Zulkiflee Wan Ariffin • Tan Sri Amirsham Aziz • Tan Sri Muhammad Ibrahim • Tan Sri Zarinah Anwar Board Committees Audit Committee • Dato Mohamad Idris Mansor • Krishnan CK Menon • Dato Sri Sharifah Sofianny Syed Hussain Governance ; Risk Committee • Tan Sri Amirsham A Aziz • Tan Sri Muhammad Ibrahim • Krishnan CK Menon Remuneration Committee • Datuk Mohd Omar Mustapha • Dato Mohamad Idris Mansor • Tan Sri Zarinah Anwar • Dto Sri Sharifah Sofianny Syed Hussain Executive Leadership Team • Tan Sri Zulkiflee Wan Ariffin • Datuk Mohd Anuar Taib • Datuk Md Arif Mahmood • Datuk Manharial Ratilal • Dato Raiha Azni Abd Rahman • Mohamad Firouz Asnan • Mazuin Ismail • Maliki Kamal Mohd Yasin vii) Media reports about the company PETRONAS REPORTS SOLID PROFITS FOR FY2017 Kuala Lumpur, 2 March 2018 – PETRONAS announced a strong performance for its financial year ended 31 December 2017. The strong performance was driven by the Group’s ongoing transformation efforts which focused on cost optimisation and efficiency improvements, and also supported by increased commodity prices and improved margins. The Group’s revenue increased by 15 per cent to RM223.6 billion compared to RM195.1 billion recorded in 2016. The increase was mainly due to higher average realised prices recorded for major products coupled with the effect of weakening of the Ringgit against the US Dollar.
This was partially offset by lower sales volume for crude oil ; condensate and petroleum products. PETRONAS’ Profit After Tax (PAT) jumped by 91 per cent in 2017 at RM45.5 billion, compared to RM23.8 billion recorded in 2016. The increase was achieved on the back of higher revenue, lower net impairment on assets and well costs and continuous efforts to optimise costs in 2017. Cumulative 2017 Earnings Before Interest, Tax, Depreciation and Amortisation (EBITDA) rose to RM92.0 billion compared to RM70.7 billion recorded in 2016, in line with higher profits.
Cash flows from operating activities improved to RM75.7 billion, an increase of 41 per cent from RM53.8 billion in 2016. Total assets as at 31 December 2017 was slightly lower at RM599.8 billion as compared to RM603.4 billion as at 31 December 2016 primarily due to the impact of the Ringgit strengthening against the US Dollar. Shareholders’ equity of RM389.8 billion as at 31 December 2017 increased by RM9.4 billion compared to 31 December 2016 mainly due to profit generated during the year. The Group’s gearing ratio remained stable at 16.1 per cent compared to 17.4 per cent recorded last year. ROACE increased to 9.8 per cent compared to 5.4 per cent in 2016, in line with higher profits.
Capital investments for the year ended 31 December 2017 totalled RM44.5 billion, mainly attributable to the Refinery and Petrochemical Integrated Development (RAPID) Project in Johor. well costs. As a result, EBITDA was also higher by 15 per cent, at RM25.3 billion compared to RM21.9 billion in the corresponding quarter last year. B) Reasons of choosing Petroliam National Berhad (PETRONAS) Petronas is a famous company in the world. It is wholly owned by the Malaysia’s government and has ranked among the biggest corporations on FORTUNE Global 500.
Petronas was ranked as the biggest and most beneficial company by FORTUNE. Example, Petronas have many branches in the other country and it earned 361 million per year in Malaysia. Petronas pay attention to the education. It provides education sponsorships in the form of exchangeable loans to those students who are fabulous in their academic and co-curricular activities. They also concern about the student’s family background to assess their personality.
Students can convert their loans into full scholarship when Petronas have absorbed them. In return, they have to work two years for the company and in the first year they are sponsored as the students which are under contract. Example, Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP) was built in 1997 with the purpose to produce students which have tip top leadership qualities and communication skill. Petronas gives high salary to the employee. Therefore, it is the most desirable company to work for according to the young generation in Malaysia.
High salary are given because they want to make sure their employees have positive attitude and professional skills. Every employees play a very important role in their job and need to perform well. Example, petroleum engineer was paid in high salary because they need to make discoveries and develop reservoirs in business assessment. Petronas provides a lot of welfares to their employee. Comprehensive health care coverage which included dental/optical benefit, life insurance and maternity benefits are given to the employee so that their health is well-being. Besides, Petronas’s medical coverage is better than Shell because Petronas will cover all of your treatment cost without any limit.
Example, an unlimited medical coverage are obtained by the employees and ended after they retired. Petronas provides good service to customer. All employees were trained and given the best and latest management skills and technology before working so the customer service of Petronas is excellent as their employees are high quality. Example, the petrol station workers will spontaneous fill up the customer’s car when the customer was not get off a car.
Petronas is the main sponsor of BMW Sauber Formula One team. Lubricants and fuels are provided by Petronas to the team. Recently, it was moving from BMW Sauber to Mercedes Grand Prix. After becoming the sponsor of Mercedes Grand Prix, Mercedes AMG Petronas Motorsports have a glorious achievement.
Example, Mercedes AMG Petronas Motorsports won F1 Constructors’ Champion. Petronas is the developer of Petronas Twins Tower (KLCC). Petronas Twin Tower is the tallest building in the world from 1998 to 2004 and remain the tallest twin tower in the world. Petronas has made Kuala Lumpur become the landmarks and tourists attraction of Malaysia. Example, most of the tourists will like to visit Petronas tower in Kuala Lumpur. Petronas is a contributor to Malaysia’s government.
Petronas gave a lot of aids to the government to maintain the economy. For example financial crisis in 1997/1998, Petronas helped to save the country from being bankrupt by bringing back the large injecting it into the local financial systems. Petronas provides good working environment. A clean working environment will allow employee to focus on their goals.
As a result, the performance of employee will be well and this will increase the working efficiency. Example, the office has good facilities and equipment. Petronas has its brilliant achievements. This achievement will make the company has a great prestige.
Those achievements include Gold Class 1 Awareness and Emergency Response Code, Gold Medal in Product Stewardship Code and others. Question 2 Executive, Engineer Technical Service (APAC) Key Accountabilities • To manage both pre-sales & after sales carry on product performance issues • concentrate to purchaser complaints in a timely method analyze the root cause and give solutions and defensive measures • To build up sales prop up material in terms of product features, profit & to keep the product information up to date. • To sustain and direct field evaluation, proof of presentation testing & endorsement testing on lubricants at customer / end user locations • To bear product and application training for internal and external customers Qualifications & Education: • Must own a degree in Engineering, preferably in Mechanical engineering discipline. Other disciplines of engineering may be measured based on knowledge & significance • Minimum 2-3 years of understanding in field technical service function in lubricant manufacturing • Must have knowledge in supervision technical service support, problem solving and field application familiarity on industrial business & equipment • Experienced in any particular industrial business segments like Power Generation, Cement, Steel, Paper, Mining and / or create equipment is highly attractive • Applicant must have good logical and difficulty solving skills and able to be in touch with various group of clients. Executive, Internal Audit Responsibilities: • Develops precise and absolute audit work papers that sufficiently hold up audit result and documents work performed. • Timely prepares sketch audit information for reassess previous to issuance to administration.
• Develops cost successful solutions to manage weaknesses or inefficiencies noted. • Coaches and trains auditors on an as-needed foundation. • Participates on particular projects and investigations on an as-needed source. Requirements: • Contender must hold at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Strategic Management or correspondent, certified accountant would be beneficial.
• As a minimum four (4) years of working skill in internal auditing, operations or external auditing. • Familiar from a huge 5 public accounting firm preferred. • Outstanding communication, stakeholder appointment and organization skills. • Highly stimulated, proactive and inventive. Capable to work alone. Manager, Program Mgmt ; Governance.
Roles and Responsibilities • Form and implement work tactics as suitable to convene the changes in Business needs and wants. • Recognize and administer possessions needed and work with professional, outer party to allow the resource task on time. • Supervise daily operational aspects of a project and scope, to ensure it is successfully implemented. • Successfully apply our methodology (DEX, PMP, etc) and enforces project values. • Investigate plan profitability, income, borders, bill rates and consumption.
Requirements • A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or connected field. • Qualified certifications familiar in IT industry certifications such as PMP. • Minimum 4 years operational skill in IT project implementation and support projects surrounded by the Oil and Gas manufacturing. • Maintains of new and improving technologies and the probable submission on customer activities. • Capability to tactically analyse business and technology improvements which are helpful to the government and force the changes to attain end grades.
Manager, Strategic Pricing & Policy Compliance (APAC) Key Accountability: • Revenue optimization via appraisal of goods, marketing, channels and business aspects to meet professional strategy, equilibrium with violent benchmarking. To develop volume and output mix. • Collates, analyze and re-evaluate with APAC Finance on COGS and COGS mechanism analysis and trending to optimize margin. Interconnect with and Technology teams to reassess the impacts on the pricing of supplies. • Leads the integration of internal and external data to force better understanding on decisions at the business level. • Leads analysis around all aspects of pricing such as estimating volume impacts due to changes in cost, promotions, aggressive response etc.
• Suggest price moving in response to external changes (competitive benchmarking, product positioning, brand, market demands & etc.). Requirements: • Bachelor’s Degree necessary; MBA or master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing field, Statistics & Economics preferred. • Minimum 8+ years of relevant knowledge in category & product management, customer/trade marketing, statistics, marketing & sales analytics in customer supplies industry within multi-cultural/ multinational environments • Outstanding planning and scheme organization skills. • Intense business insight and possession.
Plant Manager (Melaka Lubes Blending Plant) Key Accountabilities: • Gather, supervise & shoot up design/technical issues on behalf of Plant. • Diagram and strategise technical education for direct team, production staff and transport Plant functions aiming to diminish overall cycle time to market. • Build up and organize nonstop manufactured goods and Process Improvement methodologies and tools such as Lean Six Sigma, or pertinent Manufacturing and Supply Chain systems (Kanban, JIT etc.). • Extend effective metrics to track team presentation, scheme timeline and recognize opportunities to make continuous enhancement (organization, invention, progression, knowledge, possessions) and drive capability based training for Plant neighbourhood.
• Lead and drive message and dealings with external parties (vendor, customers, etc.) and internal parties (PLISB functional management, Plant HODs, PLISB stakeholders) on key developed and reputational matters. Skills/Experience/Knowledge: • Five (5) years’ knowledge overseeing manufacturing plant operations • Bachelor in Degree or associated manufacturing, engineering or physical science meadow or comparable discipline • Professionals with Masters in Science or Business Administration is chosen • Strong investigative, trouble solving, and scheme management skills • Strong managerial skills, and aptitude to work with no direct administration Senior Formulation Engineer (APAC) Key Accountabilities: • To maintain manufactured goods industrial formulation manager on product growth, testing, approvals and unconscious documentation on all key products for Asian market • To confirm appropriate qualifications ; files for all the creation formulation adjustments, local version of global formulations , ensuring observance with ISO/ IATF / OEM audit document desires. • To systematize with lab chemists to carry out combine studies to optimize the formulations for cost ; custom • To handle with global technology team to make sure developed ; OEM approvals on the certain formulations for Asia Pacific area. • To provide technical documentation carry for local, nation precise registration desires (Examples : MOE registration- Thailand ; NPT registration –Indonesia; GB- China specifications etc) Requirements: • Should hold a degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering. Other disciplines may be measured based on knowledge ; significance to Lubricant manufacturing.
• Minimum 4-5 years of skill in the area of formulation management / blend studies and formulation development. • Direct know-how in Lubricant manufacturing and consciousness with lubricant specifications and testing events ( ASTM , SAE etc) is highly attractive • Information of industry, OEM stipulation and support progression is chosen • Exhibition of good announcement ; arrangement skills are requisite Senior Legal Counsel (Corporate Compliance) Key Accountabilities: • Strategise, guide and make the expansion and performance of PETRONAS’ company compliance programmes, by formulating and strategizing the expansion and implementation of observance structure. • Escort and direct the ability development on fulfilment training plan for PETRONAS directors, workers, high risk groups and pertinent third parties on commercial fulfilment matters and formulating. • Direct and make the behaviour of in-depth legal investigate and assessment on issues relating to commercial compliance matters to ensure sounds legal advisory and up-to-date compliance programmes. • Guide and direct in emerging Laws, regulatory changes & new developments activities by identifying and evaluating the impact • Start and improve networking dealings with concurring legal and compliance professionals, manufacturing upper class plus previous key.
Requirements • High-quality honours degree i.e. LLB (Hons.)/Bachelor of Laws from a known university/institution. • Preferably at least 7 years with in detail facts in one or more particular areas of law i.e. opposition law & deal, principles & honesty, sanctions & sell abroad control and data privacy laws (local and international laws). • Familiarity with PETRONAS business operations is chosen.
• Understanding in a fulfilment role from a Multi-National Companies (MNC) is chosen. Specialist (Wells Construction) Responsibilities • Support and counsel in grounding of drilling operations manuals, strategy and actions, together with HPHT Well Control manual. • Employment with HSE workers to reconsider exact HSE certification, Manuals, Events and Crisis answer training and exercises. • Manage all PCSB offshore staff assigned to the investigation crusade. • Offer technical counsel to troubleshoot major functioning trouble, for example blowout, rig on fire or grave mishap that may happen throughout the operations. • Recognize dangerous practices, events and counsel innovative solutions to cure the trouble.
Minimum Qualification • Bachelor degree in Petroleum / Bachelor degree in Mechanical • Possess applicable IWCF certificate • At least 10 years in drilling operations • Wide skill drilling from Jack-Up drilling units • Extensive current experience in Drilling operations • At least 5 years as a Drilling Supervisor. Specialist (Wells Engineering) Minimum Qualification • Drilling and military with regarding corresponding 6 years in Oil & Gas manufacturing. • 3 years in preparation & operations of subsea & surface wellhead. • Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in engineering discipline • Own excellent leadership • Communication and motivational skills are necessary Summary of Work Scope/Job Description • Become agreement holder of selected agreement. • Become keeper/holder of certain physical/criterion. • To become one of the Wells focal person for full life cycle of Well honesty matters.
• To be the reserve person on any wellhead/ Christmas tree/MLS -related incidents and offer recommendations for remedial action. • To bring out scientific papers/journals via SPE/API/IADC raised area on journal basis to improve the image of PETRONAS in the commerce. Sr. Executive, BF – Finance. Requirements • A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or connected pasture.
• Qualified certifications in familiar IT industry certifications such as ITIL, MCDP or corresponding would be an benefit • At least 4-6 years working skill in IT functioning and carry projects, particularly associated to oil and gas financial modules or other scientific areas (e.g. ABAP, Basis). • Superior understanding of process and commercials of an ICT linked administration. • Excellent presentation and communication skills are necessary for the victorious appointment of stakeholders and workers.
Roles and Responsibilities • Track the financials of own team by practising cost simplicity, precise charging and timely coverage in agreement to PETRONAS ICT’s financial standards and strategy to keep up excellent financial health for the subdivision. • Carry out explanation, relief and sustain actions of Finance and Accounts projects, in agreement to the Delivery Excellence (DEX) model by ensuring projects are delivered on time, within stipulation and the owed financial plan. • Carry out nonstop development initiatives to get better operations competence and efficiency of possess team/ projects. • Make effectual working relations and relationship with pertinent stakeholders to keep side by side with latest developments linked to Finance and Accounts. • Hold on to appropriate PETRONAS events and rule and obey with constitutional and law-making wants to make sure conformance to the recognized Limits of Authority (LOA).
Question 3 Personal Resume Name : Lim Shi Yi Age : 33 Place and date of birth : Alor Setar – 11 November 1985 Gender : Female Address : 1080, Taman Bee Bee Park 05400 Alor Setar, KEDAH Telephone Number : 017 – 4326627 Email :[email protected] Education Jun 2008 : Bachelor Degree of Accountancy at KDU University College GPA: 3.50 April 2006 : Finished Diploma In Accountancy at IPK College GPA: 3.30 November 2005 : Finished Secondary School at SMK Simpang Kuala November 2000 : Finished Primary School at SJK(C) Peng Min Other Skills • Microsoft Office • Handling tasks with patience • Good Communication skills Working Experience • October 2008 ~ Auditor at company CF Multi Trading SDN. BHD. • 2010 – 2015 ~ Accountants at May Bank • 2016- April 2018 ~Accountants at CIMB Bank Lim Shi Yi 1080 Taman Bee Bee Park 05400 Alor Setar , KEDAH 017 – 4326627 [email protected] 6 Jun 2018 Miss Noor Sakinaa Mohd Ali Manager of Human Resource Management Petroleum Nasional Berhad No.35 Taman Machang Bubok Lorong Machang Bubok 05400 Alor Setar , KEDAH Dear Miss Sakinaa: I am interested in applying the business position in your company that recently advertised on you company’s website .I believe that with all my education and experience. I am the most suitable candidate for the position. I just graduated from the course of Bachelor’s Degree of Accountancy in KDU University College.
I have been working for store keeper at Wonderful Supermarket for half of the years and account clerk also for half of the years. Furthermore, I have pass in Certified Public Accountant certificate. Please enclosed my resume for further detailed information .Thank you for your consideration and look forward to hearing from you. Yours sincerely ___________ Lim Shi Yi Name : Chun Zi Ying Sex : Female Age : 25 Date of birth : 10 June 1993 Address : 13, Lorong Mawar 1, Off Jalan Raja Uda 12300 Butterworth, Pulau Pinang.
Telephone Number : 012-6078618 E-mail : [email protected] Education July 2015 : Bachelor Degree in Accountancy at KDU University College CGPA : 3.50 April 2013 : Diploma in Accountancy at IPK College December 2011 : Finished Secondary School at SMJK Chung Ling Butterworth 2006 : Finished Primary School Other Skills • Microsoft Office • Good in writing and oral communication skills • Ability to present complex information Working Experience • 2011 Maths Tuition Teacher • 2012 Cashier at Jayamas Superstore Sdn.Bhd • 2013 Waitress at Brussels Beer Cafe • 2015-2016 Account Clerk at Hong Leong Bank • 2017-2018 Auditor at Public Bank Certificate • Certified Public Accountant Name : Lum Kah Chun Sex : Male Age : 27 Date of birth : 26 September 1991 Place of Birth : Penang Status : Taken Address : 11, Taman Tanjung Indah 4, Taman Tanjung Aman 12300 Butterworth, Pulau Pinang. Telephone Number : 018-7644711 E-mail : [email protected] Education November 2013 : Bachelor Degree of International Business at IPK College CGPA : 3.20 July 2011 : Diploma in International Business at IPK College CGPA : 3.20 December 2009 : Finished Secondary School at SMK Bagan Jaya 2004 : Finished Primary School Other Skills • Knowledge in all Microsoft applications • Excellent communication skills • Internet Literacy Working Experience • 2009 Store Keeper • 2011 English Tuition Teacher • 2013-2018 Business Development Team • Chun Zi Ying • 13, Lorong Mawar 1 • Off Jalan Raja Uda • 12300 Butterworth, Pulau Pinang • 012-6078618 • [email protected] • • 10 Jun 2018 • • Mr Lim Kuan Eng • Manager of Human Resource Management • Petronas IT Sdn. Bhd • No.31, Taman Aman • 13400 Nibong Tebal, Pulau Pinang • • Dear Sir: • • I am interested of the manager of compliance of Assurance position asvertised at Kuala Lumpur City Centre. I am glad to know that all the terms are perfectly matched with my education and experience. • • I have been graduated from KDU University College with the course of Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy.
I have a CGPA of 3.50. Next, I have working experience for 3 years in accounting field. I join the Hong Leong Bank and work as account clerk after I graduated. I have also been working at as an auditor at Public Bank. Morever, I am good in writing and oral communication skills and have demonstrated an ability to present complex information.
• • For further information, please enclosed my resume to know more about me. Thank you for your attention in this cover letter. • • Yours sincerely, • Chun Zi Ying • Lum Kah Chun • 11, Taman Tanjung Indah 4, • Taman Tanjung Aman • 12300 Butterworth, Pulau Pinang. • 018-7644711 • [email protected] • • 14 June 2018 • • Mr Tan Quan Jun • Manager of Human Resource Management • Petroliam Nasional Berhad • No.34, Taman Srijaya • 13400 Kuala Lumpur • • Dear Sir: • • I am writing this cover letter because I am interested with this Business Assistant position that recently advertised in Jobstreet.com. I believe that my education and working experience will make me perfect candidate in this position. • • First, I graduated from IPK College in the course of Bachelor’s Degree in International Business with a CGPA of 3.20.
After graduated, I join the Kyle Company with the post of leader of a business development team. I have over 6 years experiences working in Business Development field. I can also manipulate all of the Microsoft applications and have great communication skills. • • Please enclosed my resume to know more about me and call 018-7644711 for additional information for my background, education and so on. Thank you for your time on this cover letter.
• • Yours sincerely, • Lum Kah Chun Lim Ke Xin 65, Lorong Bukit Panchor 2, Taman Bukit Panchor, 14300 Nibong Tebal, Pulau Pinang 017-5021972 [email protected] 31 May 2018 Miss Kina Manager of Human Resource Management Level 5 Intega Tower 14202 Bukit Mertajam, Pulau Pinang Dear Miss Kina, I am interested with the Business Assistant position that recently advertised on your company’s website. I believe my education, qualification and experience would make me a perfect fit for this position. I graduated from University Tunku Abdul Rahman with the course of Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy. I have 3 years working experience in accountancy field.
Besides, I have good communication and problem-solving skill. Please enclosed my resume, it will give you further foresight into my skills, experiences and accomplishments. You may arrange an interview with me for addition information. Thank you for your consideration, I look forward to discuss my application with you. Sincerely, Lim Ke Xin ? Personal Resume Name : Lim Ke Xin Age: 26 Gender: Female Telephone number: 017-5021972 E-mail address: [email protected] Address: 65, Lorong Bukit Panchor 2, Taman Bukit Panchor, 14300 Nibong Tebal, Pulau Pinang Education: Bachelor Degree in Accountancy at University Tunku Abdul Rahman (2013) CGPA: 3.50 Diploma in Accountancy at IPK College (2010) Finished secondary school (2009) Other skills: • Knowledge in Microsoft application • Outstanding in communication skill • Good in project management Working experience: • 2014 Auditor – Checking report and invoice, audit financial statement, provide suggestion to reduce cost and increase revenue • 2015-2018 Accountant – Determine payroll requirements, interact with auditors, prepare and analyse expense, revenue, invoice and other accounting documents Cover Letter Chua Chieh Nee 160, Taman Bersatu, Jalan Batas Paip, 08800 Sungai Petani, Kedah.
011-11402841 [email protected] 28 May 2018 Miss Tan Lim Siew Manager of Human Resousce Management Petroliam Nasional Berhad No.35, Taman Lebaga 08800 Sungai Petani, Kedah. Dear Miss Tan : I am writing this cover letter because I am interested of the manager of compliance of Assurance position advertised at Amanjaya Mall. Please enclosed my resume to know about my background. As in my resume, I graduated at IPK College in course Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy with a GPA of 3.25. My strength is in management department. Next, I have over eight years experience working in accounting field.
I enter a small company when I graduated from Secondary School and work as assistant accountant . I have also been working at Hong Leong Bank as a auditor. I am interested in this position as it is full of challenges and can learn new things. I have over eight years’ experience in accounting field, now I would like to choose manager of compliance of Assurance to manage a team and control the financial transactions of the company.
May I arrange an interview to further discuss about myself? I am available for an interview at a mutually free time. Thank you for your time on this cover letter. Yours sincerely, Chua Chieh Nee Personal Resume Name : Chua Chieh Nee Place and Date of Birth : Sungai Petani, 17 March 1985 Sex : Female Address : 160, Taman Bersatu, Jalan Batas Paip, 08000 Sungai Petani, Kedah. Marital Status : Single Telephone Number : 011-11402841 Email : [email protected] Education Jan 2006 : Bachelor Degree of Accountancy at IPK College Major : Management GPA : 3.25 May 2003 : Finished Diploma in Accountancy at IPK College GPA : 3.20 Nov 2000 : Finished Secondary School at SMJK Keat Hwa II Other Skills • Microsoft Office • Internet Literacy • Active English with TOEFL ITP Score Working Experience • 2012-2018 Auditor at Hong Leong Bank • 2008-2012 Accountants at Maybank • 2005-2006 Assistant Accountants at Kiat Associates Company